REFERENCE & ADULT SERVICES
The Reference staff will gladly assist you with research projects, finding answers to questions, locating books and materials, using electronic resources including the Internet, request materials using our inter-library loans programs, and any other information needed.
Reference service is provided in-person, telephone, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 708-458-2880 ext. 105 for Reference.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
• Bronze plan: You pay 40% of your costs, the plan covers 60%
• Silver plan: You pay 30% of your costs, the plan covers 70%
• Gold plan: You pay 20% of your costs, the plan covers 80%
• Platinum plan: You pay 10% of your costs, the plan covers 90%
• Catastrophic Plan: Available up to age 30
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Heroin Use in the Suburbs
Studies show that heroin use among young people in the suburbs is becoming a fact of life. Below is some educational materials from the Robert Crown Center in Hinsdale to help parents and families become more informed. The organization focuses on health education for children and families.