axis360 eRead Illinois is here!
Access ebooks and audio books with your library card!
Click the icon to get started!
How to Read on a Mobile Device
How to Read on a Computer(Browser)
Axis 360 Instructional YouTube Channel
Axis 360 Help Site
Axis 360 FAQs
Look for the axis360 App in you App Store or Play Store
Download the app and create and account and sign in with
your valid Bridgeview Public Library card!
What is eRead Illinois?
The eRead Illinois program focuses on:
- Expanding access to e-books for Illinois residents
- Training on e-books for libraries to better serve their communities
- Exploring further opportunities for increasing access to e-books through collaboration with Illinois authors, libraries, publishers, and other organizations
More than 400 RAILS and IHLS libraries currently participate in eRead Illinois on the Axis 360 platform, and over 150 IHLS SHARE libraries have joined the Cloud Library cohort.
E-books, Audiobooks, and Streaming Services
Dear Bridgeview Public Library,
We are writing to inform you that your library’s AcornTV service will be discontinued on the RBdigital platform on Friday, May 14, 2021.
Please review the following additional information:
We are in ongoing dialogue with Acorn and will keep you updated on our progress with bringing their catalog into OverDrive Marketplace for individual sale. In the meantime, please contact your Account Manager with any questions.
World-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond for library patrons through a streaming video service to any web-connected device
Sign in with your valid Bridgeview Public Library Card.
Click the icon to get started
With a valid Bridgeview Library card you can access Freading to get
ebooks. You can also download the App from the Apple App Store
or Android Play Store.
How Freading works:
Upon logging in with your credentials from your library, you will see a splash page come up, with an easy 1-2-3 guide to enjoying eBooks.
- In the upper right corner of the site, you will see information regarding your account. Specifically, you will see a "weekly limit". The weekly limit is the amount of titles that you may check out every week. The total is set by your library. If there is an allotment of 3 books per week, and you have used one, the counter will say 1/3.
- Unused book loans roll over to the following week. Every 4 weeks, unused book loans expire. An individual loan is for 2 weeks and may be renewed for an additional 2 weeks.
- The library may have an overall book loan limit. If they do, you might not be able to download books, but you will be able to queue up for the following week to do so.
RAILS presents BiblioBoard Library e-books
Try it today!
BiblioBoard LibraryWe've partnered with BiblioLabs to bring your patrons a collection of e-books that's available to any Illinois resident.
The BiblioBoard platform features four collections:
- Recovering the Classics featuring public-domain classics from world literature, with modern cover images
- Popup Picks featuring titles that will change quarterly and will include hand-curated e-books from expert librarian curators
- The Bodleian Library collection featuring items from Oxford University's Bodleian Library
- The Biblioboard Core collection featuring articles, images, books, etc. spanning a wide range of topics
Access to BiblioBoardBiblioBoard Library provides geolocation-based authentication through the IP address of the user's computer or GPS coordinates of their mobile device. Anyone who is physically in Illinois can access the collection without a login. A patron who creates an account while in Illinois will be able to access the collection outside the state by logging into their account.
Your patrons have access to the collections through:
- BiblioBoard app for iOS (from the iTunes App Store)
- BiblioBoard app for Android (from the Google Play Store)
We strongly encourage your patrons to create a profile the first time they visit the collection. A BiblioBoard Library profile will allow access to the collections outside of Illinois, as well as the ability to download content for offline reading and to add bookmarks and notes.
You can also go directly to each of the individual collections:
- Recovering the Classics Collection
- Popup Picks
- Bodleian Library Collection
- BiblioBoard Core Collection