ePRINTit is here!
Secure Cloud Printing
Click the icon to get started if you are printing from a laptop or home PC
1. Download the App from Google Play or Apple App Store
2. Choose from several options to print
Options may require authorization to access your files
3. Choose TBS as your provider to print. Find your library.
BLUEcloud Mobile App is here!
The BLUEcloud Mobile app is now live in the app store.
Download the app
Search for "SWAN Libraries" in the iOS in the App Store or for Android in the Google Play Store. For more information, click the link below.
EXPLORE MORE ILLINOIS is here!
Click the icon to get started
How do I access Explore More Illinois?Click the icon to get started - Enter your library barcode and password or PIN.
About Explore More Illinois
Library Cardholder Discounts From Museums and Cultural AttractionsThe Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) developed a new online program to allow cardholders from participating RAILS libraries to reserve free passes, discount admission, and other incentives from cultural attractions in Illinois, such as museums, cultural centers, zoos, aquariums, gardens, historical societies, etc.
- 1950s Park Forest House Museum / Park Forest
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum / Springfield
- American Toby Jug Museum / Evanston
- Central Illinois Connection Center / Chatsworth
- Chicago Children's Museum / Chicago
- Chicago Maritime Museum / Chicago
- Discovery Center Museum / Rockford
- DuSable Musem of African American History Museum / Chicago
- Edwards Place / Springfield
- Ernest Hemingway Foundation of Oak Park / Oak Park
- Homewood Science Center / Homewood
- Illinois Holocaust Museum / Skokie
- Kankakee County Museum / Kankakee
- Kidzeum of Health and Science / Springfield
- Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art / Evanston
- Momence Heritage Days / Momence
- Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College / Chicago
- Peoria Riverfront Museum / Peoria
- Springfield Arts Association / Springfield
- Viking Ship / Geneva
Click here for more information and Frequently Asked Questions about Explore More Illinois.
Click the link to send your wireless print job to the printer.
Black & White printing ONLY - 20 cents per page.
Bridgeview Public Library will send and receive faxes for $2.00 per fax.
Please stop by the Circulation Desk for more information.
Bridgeview Public Library has 2 Copy Machines available for public use. Color copies are 50 cents each. Black & White copies are 20 cents each.
Bridgeview Public Library has a scanner available for public use. You may scan items to an e-mail, a flash drive, a smart phone or tablet, or a Google Drive. There is no cost to use the scanner. For more information please stop by the Reference Desk.
COMPUTER GUEST PASSES
Patrons who do not have a library card can purchase a Guest Pass for $1.00 for 30 minutes of computer time per day. Guest Passes are available at the Circulation Desk.