Teens - Things to Do
Tuesday, November 7th at 6:30pm—Teen Taste Challenge: As we approach a holiday filled with a feast, come join us as we test your taste buds. A blindfold challenge against your friends…...do you think you can beat them when it comes to taste?
AGES 13 to 17 years old MAX 20
Thursday, December 7th at 6:30pm—TEEN Gingerbread House Challenge: Do you have what it takes to become the crowned gingerbread house maker? Come and find out! Bring your friends and feel free to wear an ugly Christmas sweater!
AGES 13 to 17 years MAX 10
August 1, 2023
Attention Teen Volunteers:
Thank you so much for your continued interest in volunteering at Bridgeview Public Library.
At this time the volunteer program has been suspended until further notice.
- Trinity Lutheran Church in Oak Lawn 708-422-0193.
- Animal Welfare League in Chicago Ridge walking dogs, cleaning cages, and working with shelter animals 708-636-8586.
- St. Linus Catholic Church in Oak Lawn takes volunteer groups to the city to help out at local churches 708-422-2400.
- American Cancer Society in Tinley Park 708-633-7770.
- The Greater Chicago Ferret Association 708-442-8650.
- Park Lawn Association - working with intellectually challenged adults. 708-425-3344.
- The Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn 708-423-6709.
- Operation Blessing in Crestwood, Monday through Friday, 4-to 6-hour volunteers shifts in the food pantry. Ask for Frank. Tell him Mary sent you, 708-597-6326.
- The Garden Center Services (Burbank) has volunteer opportunities supporting persons with developmental disabilities 708-636-0054.
- The Children’s Farm at the Center in the Palos Park 708-361-3650.
- Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital Summer Volunteer Service for Students
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Volunteer office 708-684-5248
- UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Volunteering - LaGrange, Hinsdale
- OSF Little Company of Mary Medical Center 708-229-5280.
- American Red Cross Volunteer opportunities near you
- Teen Life Volunteer Opportunities
- Sunrise of Palos Park Senior Living 708-361-3577.
- Hickory Nursing Pavilion 708-598-4040.
- BRIA Health Services of Palos Hills 708-598-3460.
- Moraine Court Supportive Living 708-594-2700.
- West Suburban Humane Society 630-960-9600
- Hinsdale Humane Society 630-323-5630
- P.A.W.S. of Tinley Park Junior Volunteer Program 1-815-464-7298
- Mosque Foundation Food Pantry 708-430-6888
- Pilgrim Faith United Church of Christ Food Pantry 708-422-4200
- Westmont Food Pantry 630-969-7848
- Saint Blaise Church 708-458-0007
- Saint Fabian Catholic Church 708-599-1110
- Saint Patricia Parish & School 708-598-5222
- Sacred Heart Church 708-974-4098
- Hickory Hills Adopt A Platoon Program - Contact Jim Kruse at 630-484-8867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org