December Blood Drive
Thursday, December 22nd 2:30 pm - 5:30 pmHeartland Blood Centers will be bringing their Jingle Bus on 12/22 from 2:30-5:30PM. Sucessful donors will receive a $10 Target gift card along
with a trinket! Call 708-458-2880 ext 105 to register.
Come Check Out Our Staff Picks!
Closed for Christmas
Saturday, December 24th - Monday, December 26th
Bridgeview Public Library will be closed on Saturday, December 24th through Monday, December 26th for the Christmas Holiday. We will re-open Tuesday, December 27th at 12 Noon - 8 PM.
Every Other Week at 1:00 PMFRIDAY FILMS!
1:00 pm - EVERY OTHER FRIDAY.
December 23rd - White Christmas
2016 Tax Law Changes!
GET READY NOW!
As tax season approaches, the IRS wants to remind taxpayers
about steps they can take now to ensure smooth processing of
their 2016 tax returns. To learn about important tax law changes,
visit Get Ready page on IRS.gov.
Feed the Need to Read Book Drive & Bake Sale
Saturday, December 10th at 12-5:00 PM
Board Meeting Agenda
December 12, 2016
- Call to Order at 7:00 by President Carben
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Visitors are asked to introduce themselves and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
- Julie Soto Presentation
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of November 14, 2016
- Approval of Closed Session Meeting Minutes of November 14, 2016
- Motion to Approve the 3 consent Agenda Items as Listed:
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report… November 2016
- Prepaid Bills in the Amount of $ 14,143.21
- Bills in the Amount of $ 12,549.44
- Acting Directors Report
- Attorney Report
- Committee Report:
- Finance – Chairperson:
- Policy/By-Laws- Chairperson:
- Unfinished Business:
B. 2017 Line Item Budget Discussion and Action
C. Employee Handbook Discussion and Action
- New Business:
B. 2017 Holiday Closing Discussion and Action
- Items for Next Agenda
- Closed Session and Action If Necessary