Downloadable Romance ebooksUnlimited and unrestricted access to a curated collection of romance ebooks.
Click the icon below to get started
NEW! FLIPSTER eMAGAZINES
Log in with your Bridgeview Library Card!
Click the icon above to get started.
Sign in with your valid Bridgeview Public Library Card.
Flipster is a next-generation magazine service that allows people to browse digital versions of the latest issues of popular magazines, courtesy of the library.Check your App Store or Play Store to download Flipster to your mobile device or tablet too!
Super Seniors BINGO!
Wednesday, December 12th at 1:00PM
SUPER SENIORS Wednesday, December 12th at 1:00PM—
Feeling crafty? There will also be a table available to make
homemade holiday cards!
REFRESHMENTS ARE PROVIDED! PRIZES FOR WINNERS TOO!
Surrounded by Santa: Bring Meaning Back Into Your Holidays
Wednesday, December 12th at 6:30 PM
"SURROUNDED BY SANTA:
BRING MEANING BACK TO YOUR HOLIDAYS”
By: Jerilyn Willin
When: Wednesday, December 12th @ 6:30PM
Holidays used to be wonderful without breaking the bank! They can be again. “Santa” is an interactive program designed to help folks reclaim their holidays from the media and retail frenzy. Participants explore what is meaningful for them in holiday celebrations vs. expectations and pressures; examine their most remembered holiday experiences; and create traditions (new or vintage) that bring holiday meaning back to them and their families.
Friday Films - Borg vs McEnroe
Friday, December 21st at 1:00 PM
December 21st at 1:00PM—
Borg vs. McEnroe (Drama/Sport, Rated R, 1 hr. 48 min.)
NOVELS @ NIGHT
Tuesday, December 18th at 7:00PM—
The House We Grew Up In
This is a wonderful opportunity to read a variety of books you never
thought you’d read before!
Board Meeting Agenda
December 10, 2018
- Call to Order at 7:00 by President Al Safadi
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Visitors are asked to introduce themselves and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of November 12, 2018, 2018
- Approval of Closed Session Meeting Minutes of November 12, 2018
- Motion to Approve the 3 consent Agenda Items as Listed:
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report – November 2018
- Prepaid Bills in the Amount of $18,080.97
- Bills in the Amount of $6942.66
- Acting Directors Report
- Attorney Report
- Committee Report
- Finance – Chairperson
- Policy/By-Laws- Chairperson
- Unfinished Business
- Trustee Handbook Revision Discussion and Action
- 2019 Salary Budget Discussion and Action
- 2019 Operating Budget Discussion and Action
- Board Meeting Minutes Discussion and Action
- New Business:
- Items for Next Agenda
- Closed Session and Action If Necessary